Thursday, September 11, 2008

This Week in Pictures






Here are a few pictures from the week. You can definitely tell a "school" day from a non-school day.

PS. Will you check out those long legs? Does anyone else remember when Sophie's whole body practically fit in one of Dustin's hands?! :)

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness she is a GROWING girl isn't she! She looks less toddler like and more like a big girl all the time! Love all the cute photos!

Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Stephie said...

Looks to me like Sophie is going to be quite a "ham" and a tall one at that! I can't wait to see her again. I love you, Sophie.

Wilson's Winners said...

So cute!!! I just bought stirling those same keds:)

The Westra's said...

What a cutie pie!

Shari said...

So cute...I love her Palmetto Dress...I got the same one for Lily. She does look tall. I don't think I told you that Lily is in the 95th percentile for height...the nurse measured her twice because she was really surprised.

We need to get together soon!