


Today is a big day. Sophie is going to her first day of "school."!!! She's all ready with her big hairbow and backpack. She's very excited. But don't worry everybody I am sure Mommy will be ok too. :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
First Day of School!
Posted by Heather at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She looks so cute! I can't wait to hear about her day :)
How adorable! What a big girl she is getting to be. I just sent Colton on the bus with Nolan this morning... such a mix of emotion. Enjoy your "quiet" time!
Aww...I'm so excited for her! I was hoping you would put a picture out there of her this morning. Hope all goes well!
P.S. Is it too early in the day for you to break out a glass of wine?! :-)~
Forget the wine. I am having to furiously clean the house so that I don't cry. I am a huge baby! :)
Oh my goodness! What a big girl you are, Sophie. Be sure to give mommy a big girl hug and tell her it will be just fine! We love you , Mommy!
Our big girl looked so adorable,the backpack was so cute Julie,she really enjoyed her "choca milk"at snack time.
Post a Comment