Dustin, Heather, Sophie, Addison & Abby
Sophie, will you wash grandma's van when you are here? I think I am going to get you a little broom too so you can help grandpa with the bunnies in the mornings! Only 2 weeks now..........can't wait! I love you!
Car Wash at your house this weekend!
What a hard worker and a big helper! Such a cute idea too for a slideshow!
My favorite is the one where her leg is in the bucket. I like the way the slide show goes with the car washing theme.I'm glad to see blog updates, so I know you didn't drop off the face of the earth since you seem to misplace my e-mails so frequently. :-)~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sophie, will you wash grandma's van when you are here? I think I am going to get you a little broom too so you can help grandpa with the bunnies in the mornings! Only 2 weeks now..........can't wait! I love you!
Car Wash at your house this weekend!
What a hard worker and a big helper! Such a cute idea too for a slideshow!
My favorite is the one where her leg is in the bucket. I like the way the slide show goes with the car washing theme.
I'm glad to see blog updates, so I know you didn't drop off the face of the earth since you seem to misplace my e-mails so frequently. :-)~
Post a Comment