Just because I don't post all the time, doesn't mean she isn't still cute! :)
Sophie and I had our first Mommy/Daughter lunch today. I know that seems weird but there has always been someone else with us when we have lunch out. Today is rainy, so we went to Barnes & Nobles, picked out some books, then had lunch at Mimi's Cafe like big girls. We had a lot of fun (which means Mommy's stress level was low the whole time) and only experienced one "outside voice" scream at the table. :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Still Cute
Posted by Heather at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Is this dedicated to Aunt Virginia? Mother and daughter dates are special,I still enjoy them with my girls.
Sounds like fun!
Maybe it is the "Big Girl" bed that is making that cute baby grow into a BIG GIRL! Have fun! Grandma loves you, big girl!
Post a Comment