Thursday, July 17, 2008

Re-Decorating


Nobody told me that children are born with natural interior decorator tendencies. Since Sophie has been born, she has decided that my coffee table works better in another room so she has more room to dance, that corners of rooms look much better with baskets of toys or books, that my once nicely furnished office really looks much better with a rug of interlocking puzzle pieces and that apple juice stains on the floor are always in fashion. Now apparently she has decided to teach me that there is another meaning to "window treatments." Ahhh....such small prices to pay for such a sweet face. Thankfully, Big Bird never goes out of style. :)


3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Does she work of of commission?!? She may need to help with our new house!

Shari said...

I know what you mean...my Dining Room has turned into a storage room for lots of ridiculously large baby items & I know it will only get worse. But yes, how can you turn down her redecorating ideas with that adorable face staring back at you?!

The Westra's said...

Don't you remember all the Captain Crunch stickers all over my bedroom furniture when I was little. I can't believe Mom didn't kill me!