A couple of weeks ago, I had the most fortunate opportunity to go out of town and have some much needed "mommy" time. Sophie and Daddy had quite a time as well. Sophie got to do quite a few things that she probably would not be able to do with Mommy. She got to ride in Daddy's "ruck" (truck), she got to run wild through the halls of Daddy's office, and she had pizza for dinner!
The best part though was getting to run around the field behind our house while Daddy hit golf balls. These pictures show how much fun she was having, but I would like to point out that what is also funny about these pictures is her OUTFIT! Yes, that is a floral skirt. Yes, that is a Mast General t-shirt that doesn't really fit. Yes, those are tennis shoes with lace socks. And, Yes, the lace of those socks are flipped up around her ankles!
So to all of my mommy friends, please take my advice....if you too have the fortunate opportunity to have a little away time by yourself.....PICK OUT YOUR CHILDREN'S CLOTHES BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!!! :-)




2 comments:
Heather - that is so funny. I went out of town for 3 days and picked all of Stirling's outfits & bows out before we left. Everyone made fun of me. I asked Julie (since she went to dinner with Brad and Stirling) what she was wearing and he had her dressed right! Also, I hate that I missed you at the wine party - I felt horrible...
Ah, Mommy, it's not so bad. Actually, you are such a lucky Mommy to have a Daddy to even try! Enjoy it.....it's kinda sweet. Love you all..........Grandma
Post a Comment