After what felt like a long time waiting, FINALLY, Dustin, Sophie and I have added to our little family! On Thursday, 4/29 around 3:30pm, we got the call that our expected bundle was on her way. By 4:00pm, cars descended on our house like a police raid! I threw clothes in suitcases... Dustin made airline reservations..Julie packed Sophie a bag to spend the night with Nana...Mom stood looking dazed with a glass of pinot grigio in her hand (hee hee..just kidding). By 8:30pm, Dustin and I were sitting on a plane heading to Chicago. We landed around 12:00am. We drove really fast to the hospital wondering if a cop pulled us over we could explain that we were about to have a baby even though I didn't (hopefully) look pregnant....we jumped out of the car at 12:30am...I was able to go into the delivery room...and at 12:39am Friday morning our little Addison made her appearance. It was absolutely breathtaking! So without further ado...
Addison Lee Rash
Born Friday, April 30th at 12:39am
6lbs, 19in
Friday, May 14, 2010
Finally!....
Posted by Heather at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment