Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Saturday was a really nice day, so we decided to take Sophie to the zoo. Every time she goes, it's like a brand new experience for her as she gets older. Here are some pics from our day. (Click on "View All Images" to view the pictures in a regular format.)


4 comments:

The Westra's said...

She looks like such a big girl! We miss her so much! Tell her I love the watch, it's too cool:)

Shari said...

She's just too cute! Are you getting ready for her to start "school"? I bet she's excited. Glad you posted some new pics..I just did the same..I've been so slack this Summer. Hope to see you guys soon!

Vicky said...

What a fun place to go, she must love it! Will she begin preschool in the fall? I can't believe she is already old enough to be talking about school!

Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Stephie said...

Sophie, your zoo looks like fun! Maybe we can go to the Phoenix Zoo when you come see grandma. I love you.