For the past week, Sophie has had the worst stomach bug. As anyone with a sick toddler can tell you, entertaining them can be a chore. So, of course, as any mommy would, I bought the grocery store out of any and every cheesy little toy item I thought might entertain her (and help keep my sanity). Yesterday was the first day she started really feeling better and we had our first experience with the finger paints I found! Ok...well...they were actually the Crayola kind that are invisible everywhere but on the special paper. I'll work my way up to the really messy paints. She wasn't sure what to think at first, but figured if Mom was letting her put her fingers in something messy, then she would go for it! She has on her special "art" smock. She looks like a little kindergartner!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks like such a big girl! We miss you Sophie!
Sophie, I wish Grandma was out there to play in your new paints. Aren't they fun? I love you.
Post a Comment